Monday, June 18, 2012

A spoonful of sugar....

Makes the medicine go down! Well after the week we have had I am still waiting on the sugar. A week of not sleeping and dealing with a tired Miss A and a car yard that can't fix our car has worn me down. So I have been speninding the afternoon trying to think of the positives. Miss L is such a beautiful happy baby who always wakes with a smile. She lies in her cots and kicks her legs madly and giggles. She is learning to raise her arms as her signal to ge up. When you pick her up she grips onto you so tight and squeals. I love that sound. If A slept well she also wakes up happy. She will often come up to L and say she little words, shooey shooey. She speaks her own baby language. J is more like me in the morning. Already figuring ways to get out of going to school. He sleeps in the longest and is the slowest to get ready. When he is dressed though he always has a smile. I love having three happy faces first thing in the morning. So many people don't even have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment