Wednesday, July 30, 2014

So you're sick right....

Miss A had a shocking day yesterday. In fact all 3 kids did. Miss L started up first thing with plain being naughty and cheeky. Terrible Twos have hit hard here and she is pushing boundaries. She runs when it's time to go, won't share, hits her siblings, won't get dressed you name it. Plain defiance. Then at school pick up when I was already stressed and tired it got worse. Miss A came barreling out of class and literally head butted me in the stomach. Straight away I knew it wasn't a good day. Then she wanted my attention and was squeezing my arm to get it....like Chinese Burn squeezing. It went downhill when the teacher saw Mr J climbing the tennis courts fence (to get a ball) and she came 0out to tell me. He wasn't even supposed to be over there. Then L saw some kids tipping the climbing frames over so she copied. Except hers nearly tipped onto another girl. Then A started crying after some girls hurt her. So she decided to hurt them  back. Then the meltdown started....

After picking up L and getting her and J in the car Miss A was still upset. I had to lift her into the car which is near impossible with her size and weight. She was fighting me all the time making it hard. Then the whole drive home she is screaming at me, saying silly words and kicking the car seat. It has been ages since we last had a meltdown and it gets harder to deal with. Even when home she wouldn't get out of the car and wouldn't listen.

The afternoon got worse when L continued playing up and touching things she shouldn't. Then this morning A got up coughing and sneezing and completely miserable. Oh so it was all the beginning of being sick? I don't know if it was but it's likely. When sick A loses her ability to regulate her emotions and control her actions. Shown so clearly this morning at school drop off when she yelled at another child, pulled a toy off a little girl and tried to cry while screaming at me.

Today will be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment