Thursday, September 5, 2013

Feeling like crap

For the last 3 weeks things have been piling up. I have been saying to Andrew it feels like I'm going to crack....and yet I keep going. Ever since I was sick and the appointments have been piling up I feel like my down time has gone. I can't remember the last time I got out of the house alone and did something for myself. As our support network is so small I can't just ring up family and say hey I need a break can you help?

Not that family would always do that anyway....

I think this week has been my peak. I realized I've had no time to catch up on paperwork from the last few appointments. I haven't sat down and absorbed Miss L's new diagnosis. I haven't even emailed her therapists to let them know. They haven't seen us  in a few weeks either...
Sometimes it feels like I move too quickly from one thing to another without the time to sit and absorb. To realise what has happened and deal with it. Last night I was so stressed and tired I went to bed at 7pm and was asleep by 8pm. For me that's monumental. Now my body is speaking to me telling me to slow down.

For the last week I have been dealing with sciatica in my hip and believe it or not I hadn't even found time to ring the Dr and book an apt for myself. Every time I remembered it was at nigh and they were closed. Funny though if it was for the kids I would remember and it would get done.

So for now it is time to step back and refocus..... I need to find time for me even if it's just Andrew taking the kids out and me switching of.

How do you know when you've had enough?



                                                          Hiding out in bed.....





No comments:

Post a Comment