Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Something for me

A little while ago I talked about making time for me. Well I finally figured a way to do that but also earn money. 6 weeks ago I started a nail course with the Australian Nail Academy.  I have loved having my naila done and have done so for nearly 10 years on and off.  When I realised I didn't know how long until I could work outside the home again I started researching options.  My nail course is at night so I didn't need a babysitter and the kids were home and happy. I can take clients at home around the family and work hours that suit me. Best of all I love it! Last week we had our practical exam and I scored on the top 95% of all students and best on the night.
So now I get time out, earn some money and show my kids that Mummy can work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment