Friday, June 21, 2013

Mr J and his mood swings...

OH what a week. I tend to stick to blogging about the girls and their story but this has been a week of stressing about Mr J. Monday started off slowly but at the end of the day Miss A was tired and I said it was time to leave. He decided to run and hide and after calling him 3 times we were nearly at the car and he was still playing...a real pushing the line for him. In the end it took a long rude conversation to get him to the car and I was stressing about the girls running away. Tuesday they both had a lunch order as a treat and he all of sudden needed to go to the toilet- just as we are getting in the car. While driving I asked if he had his lunch order and he said yes.10 minutes later he suddenly says where is my lunch money? OH the swear words that I was thinking. I only had $2 in my purse and after scrambling through the nappy bag found the rest. He was all happy as he had lunch and I was angry that he didn't care that he forgot it in the first place. Well the week went in that sort of vein with silly behavior and him telling me he would make it up to me.

So today when I got called in to see his teacher I didn't think I could be surprised anymore......I was wrong!
So wrong!
She called me  in to say that this afternoon in class Mr J was being silly with his friends and flashed them. Oh the joys. The teacher was great and had a talk about our private parts being private and why etc etc. I said he knew all that he was just overtired and trying hard to impress his mates.

Being a teacher I'm used to being on the other side of the table. We had a talk on the way home about what a horrible week this has been and how I hope he changes before Mummy snaps- just kidding :)

So don't think that the 2 girls are responsible for all my stress, my quiet boy gives me his fair share!

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is weird! I went to meeting and my son's teacher said he pulled his pants down in class! I tried and successfully managed not to laugh out loud at the time.

    Kids!

    Our disco is next Friday and I hope not too loud for my ASD child.

    ReplyDelete