Sunday, May 5, 2013

School holidays

Yep the blogging had been non existent :)
School holidays means all 3 kids home and Andrew too. So for 2 weeks I am busy and we change priorities. Andrew lets me sleep in, we do family activities, we rest and relax. We try to minimise therapy and we got away with only 2 appointments. I also try and spend time with each child separately.
We had 5 birthday parties to attend and in the middle was Miss L turning 2. So it's been busier than normal.
I love when we get to the end of the 2 weeks and see what was missed and what we said we would do. We always hope to get jobs done but they get forgotten. In the end its more important to spend time with each other.
So here's to more regular blogging as I have only a short few weeks until I celebrate a year of blogging!












No comments:

Post a Comment