Friday, February 8, 2013

Having a moment

It's days like this where I feel like we're on a crazy roundabout. Life was meant to settle down and get easier.
Instead we have all been sick already. Andrew was in a car crash. The kids are misbehaving and we are only a few weeks in. Today I'm tired so having a moment. A moment of whoa is me. Then i'll bounce back. I find I have to sometimes say "yes this is shit and yes it may get worse", but things will get better. I don't like saying well look others have it worse, or think of the starving children etc. As I've mentioned before looking at other people's situation is not a way to make you feel better or worse about your own. Look at what is going on in your own world and face it. Don't say hey it can only get better, because frankly it may not. Bring to light the reality and then move forward.
We are waiting to see if the car is a write off. We may have to spend weeks waiting for it to be repaired or trying to find a new one.
We have Miss A about to start full days at kindy and I hope it's easier than this week has been.
Me J has been so unlike himself this week getting into trouble and answering bak. I hope it's just because he is tired and adjusting to year one.
So my reality is dragging this week and its been a long, slow one. Dealing with it today means I can wallow for a while then move forward.
So now its 9:30am and both Miss A and I look like we should be in bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment