Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Thanks to Kate Says Stuff

This Thursday I am thankful to the circle I have around me.
A supportive husband who last night took the kids to the park so I could rest. Who cooked dinner. Who let me go to bed at 7:30pm!
To the friend I had coffee with this morning. A wise woman who has many times helped me put things in perspective. We love to say "fuck em" when we chat.
To the mums around me who always have time for me. Who always ask how L is and what therapy we have been doing. Who help me out when normally family would be helping.....
To my online friends who are spread throughout Australia. Always available for a chat and a laugh. I love that web though we haven't me you know me so well.

Today I am feeling so much better after the most amount of sleep I've had in months. Today I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment