Saturday, June 2, 2012

To those readers....

I mentioned before some issues in my post who's the child? Well it seems those people are reading the blog. So hi to those that think that by reading they are gaining power. That think they can learn about me and my life from this. Unlike you I have nothing to hide. I am holding my head high. I have said it before "nothing my children do could ever make me walk away" Being a Mum is more than giving birth. It is a decision. To make sacrifices, to put your children first, to love them always. To support them at any age and any stage. Family isn't only those people related to you by blood. Family is those close to you who support you unconditionally. I have lost nearly all of my family over the last 6 months and am still trying to maintain contact with a few. Those that walked away from me I do not miss. They made the choice. They will miss the milestones of the 3 beautiful children I have and they no longer have me or my husband in their life. We all make decisions we regret but as adults we learn from our mistakes. Often over time we reflect and then try to fix them. Often we lose a friend and gain them again later. Differing points of view can cause splits that later on look like nothing. We learnt to reflect and grow. Letting someone go is often a positive step forward. Free from negativity, stress and worry. So I look forward to creating a strong family for myself and my kids. I look forward to learning from my past. Deciding what type I parent to be. I know very well this is an open forum and have posted before about privacy and protecting my kids. So enjoy the read.....

1 comment:

  1. :) you are a strong women & i am so proud of you. luv ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete