Monday, June 25, 2012

Lost at sea...



This is me..a tiny life raft trying to stay afloat.

Feeling lost, feeling overwhelmed.
Am I enough?

Am I doing enough?
After talking to J's teacher last week and discussing her concerns with his comprehension I have been second guessing myself.
Can I possibly have 3 kids with special needs?
Does genetics play a part?
Is it really a concern or is it just a result of him needing attention?
Like seriously 2 kids isn't enough?
Was I meant to have kids in the first place?
Geez this takes mothers guilt to a whole nother level.
The questions are never ending, the doubt is persistent.

I need some time, time to breathe, time to sit.
Today I was out from school drop off until 6:30pm.
Appointments are driving me nuts, not just going to them but getting told we need to search for
 more answers.
Is it too much to ask for a time out?

No comments:

Post a Comment