Sunday, May 20, 2012

Blogger Privacy

Something discussed a lot on blogging is the matter of privacy.
How many details do you share how much of your life is put out there.
There have beens stories that bloggers have shared that made me really think about safety when starting my blog.
What types of photos do you publish.
Do you state where you live.
 How much info do you give out on your kids.

I will always see if from the perspective of a teacher. The safety of my children come first. I haven't yet decided if I will post photos or give their names but I can see so many things that would help explain what is happening in a single photo.
So as I slowly decide what to do here is a photo that fits in perfectly

Lily and I.... 1 week old, peaceful and happy. What life should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment