Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

I want to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
2014 has been a big year for us and I for one am glad we are moving forward. With selling the house, genetic tests, sickness and hospital visits, procedures and sleep studies, school let downs and finding a kindy spot this year has been stress after stress.

Yet we have moved on. We have a gorgeous short term au pair now who will be a great help on the holidays. Unfortunately she leaves just after school goes back. Next year brings the worries of how Miss A will cope in year 1. How will Miss L go at kindy? What will the results of my genetic tests bring? Do I go back to teaching and do we move house again?

I look forward to starting a new stage in life. For the first time all 3 kids will be in school even if not the same one. I will be squeezing therapy in around the girls hours and shuffling PMH appointments.  I look forward to time to look after me and hopefully time to spend with friends.

Who knows what the next year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment