Friday, March 1, 2013

What I See

So many people comment on Miss A's unique perspective of the world. How full of personality she is, how bright and unique. I love to focus on the positives and highlighting how she sees things help people understand her better.
So from her perspective;
I like adults and am drawn to them
I see when you change your hair colour
I notice new jewellery and pretty shoes
I love to try new sensations and touch everything
I like repetitive things as its consistent and safe
I love learning and soak things up like a sponge
I love headbands and tight clothing

On the flip side;
I never feel dirt on my face
I hate loud sharp noises
I repeat words and phrases (echolaic) in your time of voice
I trip over a lot and always have bruises
I rarely feel pain and as a result overreact when hurt
I hate having my hair brushed
I wear my shoes so tight I give myself blisters
I very rarely sit or stay still


I have so many sides to me that few people get to see them all.





No comments:

Post a Comment