Monday, July 23, 2012

Blogger mojo

Lately I have been connecting more and more with other blogs online.
At the moment I'm reading:
Fat Mum Slim~~ Fat Mum Slim blog page- join the photo a day challenge!
Edenland~~Edenland blog - she met Julia  and she writes in an honest forthright style.
All Consuming~~All Consuming blog - special needs. Read this post- parenting a special needs child.
Glowless~~Glowless- a Perth Mum too
Woogsworld~~Woogsworld blog -she makes me laugh over the everyday.
Seven Cherubs~~Seven Cherubs Blog- keeping it real with great organisation tips too.
Living on a Latte~~ Living on a Latte- great kids craft and cooking.
Moment by Moment~~ Moment by Moment blog- premmie baby advocate.
Kate Says Stuff ~~Kate Says Stuff - autism and family.

Following on Facebook and Twitter and watching those amazing women who really rock the blogging world. Some have posted about how to keep up with the blogging. They have been posting nearly daily for years! For me I have the mojo I have the words,I don't seem to have the time. Nearly every night I write a great blog in my head, now if I can figure out how to get that onto the computer I would never stop. Even now I'm on the iPad which I had to drag off hubby and J. I have 5% power left and I hope it doesn't go flat before I press publish! Lol I could only hope that I could find the time to blog everyday, to reach large audiences, to help as many people as these woken have. I'm sure when they first started they had the same hopes and dreams... In the meantime I'm thankful for the people I have helped so far. I have been contacted by so many Mums who see familiarities is our stories. At least 5-6 Mums have taken it further and had their child tested for numerous things and I have been asked for help on a range of topics. After all that is why I started.

1 comment:

  1. " I have been contacted by so many Mums who see familiarities is our stories"

    ME!!!!
    Thank you for your blog had I never stumbled on it I would never have known what you were going through and would never have thought to keep on asking is it right...

    ReplyDelete